No Affiliation: This blog, infashionbalance.com, is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by any brand or company mentioned within its content. References to any products, services, processes, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by their respective owners.
Inspirational Use Only: All content, including but not limited to, AI-generated images, articles, and other media, is for informational and inspirational purposes only. Phrases like "Gucci style look" or "Adidas inspired design" are used to convey style inspiration and do not imply a direct relationship or endorsement by the aforementioned brands.
Original and Third-party Content: While we strive to use original content, this blog might also feature images and content from third-party sources. Every effort has been made to ensure that such content falls under 'fair use' provisions or has been used with permission. Any copyright violations are unintentional, and upon notification, such content will be reviewed or removed.
Rights to AI-generated Images: All AI-generated images are created in good faith and are believed to be free from any copyright or trademark restrictions. Should any issues arise from their use, we will promptly address concerns.
No Warranty: The content on infashionbalance.com is provided "as is" without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. While we strive for accuracy, we do not guarantee the completeness or timeliness of any information on this site.
Infashionbalance respects the trademark rightsSubmit a Trademark Infringement Report
To submit a trademark infringement you can send the information to our contact form:
• Your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature (for example, by typing your full name).
• Identification of the trademark(s) you believe are infringed (e.g., provide a trademark registration number or materials demonstrating common law trademark rights).
• The content on Pinterest you claim to be infringing your rights, including the information we need to help us find it, like the URL to the content (Pin, board or account) on Infashionbalance.
• Explanation of why you believe the reported content infringes your trademark rights.
• A declaration that:
• You have a good faith belief that use of the trademarks described in your report infringes your trademark(s) or the trademark(s) of an owner you represent.
• You represent that the information in your report is true and correct.
• Under penalty of perjury, you own the trademark(s) allegedly infringed, or are expressly authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
• You understand that a copy of the report may be sent to the user responsible for the content reported.
• Your mailing address, phone number, and email address.